- Sign online and support boycott. By signing the boycott, you will also be signed up to receive updates from us, or you can opt out of receiving updates.
- Work with your local environmental, boating, political, recreational and other groups to support this effort. Lake Michigan and her waters are a resource worthy of our best efforts. If you are already working with a group, please have a representative of the group contact us so we can add it to our list.
- Spread the word. If groups in your area have not yet decided to support this effort, tell them they should.
- Form your own group if you cannot find a local group. We will be happy to assist you in this effort. Contact us
- Write and phone your representatives in Congress, your state legislature, your city, your county, and your water district. Every one of these people should have an interest in this issue and has a role to play.
- For help in locating your representatives, click here.
- Write to the editors of your newspapers to let them know you're outraged by the very thought that higher levels of pollution would be allowed to be introduced into the lakes. After 30+ years of progress in cleaning our lakes, it's not time to go backward.
- Email your friends and tell them what is going on.
- Contribute to help maintain this website as a clearinghouse for these efforts.